Friday 27 November 2009

Long Lost Friend...

She's a long lost friend of mine.
We didn't seen each other, ever since we graduated...
Just recently, she messaged me via FB, and asked me out for a drink.
Of course, I'm more than happy for that!
Tonight, we finally met up and had a drink.
However, this outing turned out to be something I did not expected...
In fact, it made me a bit depressed...as i couldn't do much but just listening...

I knew she's starting up a business real soon~
And of course, I'm so proud & happy for that!
However, by just listening to her 1st sentence, I realised she hates it so much...
I could see how much she hated this job and how depress she is now...
From the way she talks...from whatever she's trying to tell me...
...and from what i can see from her eyes...

A work that could possibly earn you lots of $$...but you didn't enjoy it...
A work that could widen your "friends" networking, but it's very unhealthy...
And most importantly, you're hating it...
But since you're so determine to continue it, there's nothing much i could do also...

Despite all the depressing things that she's trying to let go from her (and i'm glad she did)...luckily there's ONE thing that could at least cheer her up~
Hopefully your to-be lover, will be there to support you always~
I'm sure a simple smile from your loved one is the best cure of everything. :)
As an old friend, I will wish the best for you and hope for the best for you too!
All the best and do take good care of your health, my old buddy~

No comments: