Tuesday 3 June 2008

Sunway Lagoon!!!

My LongggggGGG summer break had started 2 weeks ago.. OMG!! I am so damn BORING!! Not working, so what do I normally do?? Watch drama, online, cook, clean my house, take care of the naughty girl, hang out with friends, sleep, eat, go for training, and etc.. Oh ya, I MISS badminton!! Who wants to play badminton?? Call me call me call me!! Due to less exercise but MORE food consumption, no earning and ONLY spending, I'm basically having a pointless, useless, & unhealthy life.. Sigh.. Oh well, I shall stop complaining on how "leisure" I am.. Otherwise, some people might start cursing me.. =P

OK!! At least last Saturday i did something joyful with my family.. We went to Sunway Lagoon & it was totally F.O.C. (my sis has 5 free tickets)!! Wakakakaaa.. But there is one thing which I really MAD of; food & drinks are no allowed.. EVEN water...YESSSss!! WATER is NOT allowed TOO!?!? Am I in an airport & getting ready for boarding?!! WTH!!! I believe most people know that the F&B in a theme park is going to cost you ALOT.. And I do understand that's how they earn a bloody hell lot of money from people.. Earning is one thing, but not forcing k!!

I worked in Cedar Point (an amusement park in USA) last summer.. What I like about CP is not only the COOL rides they have, but actually how WELL the customers are being taking care of.. The customers are actually provided with picnic areas, water cooler everywhere around the park, designated smoking areas, & etc.. Believe it or not, disable people are VERY welcome to have fun in the park TOO!! Disable people are provided with special passes so that they do not need to line up but only wait for a certain period depending on how long the queue is(one ride at a time; fair & square).. Other than that, "parent pass" is also provided to parents that have small kids.. The purpose for this is, when one parent had got down from the ride, another parent that have been taking care of their children can take this "parent pass" and go on the ride without lining up again.. Not only youngsters are welcome to the park, but a BIG family and EVEN disable people are welcome too!! How cool is that right?!! Although not all the rides are fun but at least all these rides are efficient!! All the roller coasters have AT LEAST 2 "trains" running at one time!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising the theme parks we have here in M'sia.. But in order to gain more profits, GREAT improvements are needed and NOT ONLY by “forcing people to buy their F&B”!!

Anyway, Sunway Lagoon did change for A BIT after renovation; the Pirate’s Revenge is now a 360 degrees turning ride, no doubt it’s MORE fun BUT the design of the shoulder harnesses & lap bars are sucks!! The following drawing may looked abit ugly...but at least it shows what I actually mean.. :p


Another thing is, the ride hosts are not checking on your seat belts, shoulder harnesses or lap bars before pressing on the buttons to start the ride.. Sigh.. Instead of having newer & cooler rides, lagoon is now having Extreme Park, Scream Park(haunted house), & Fish Spa.. The Scream Park is not too bad, but due to the flashing lights & 3D illusions that are spinning around, you’ll get very dizzy.. The Extreme Park is consisting of flying fox, paintball, rock climbing, jet boat, kayaking, and ATV.. It’s quite fun, worth going i think.. :)

If you’re planning to spend your day in lagoon, go for the wet & extreme parks; the dry park is a total waste of time(seriously).. Remember, it opens at 10am the earliest & closes at 6pm!! To be frank, 8 hours are so NOT enough for such inefficient services provided..

Anyway, the GREAT thing is, we all had lots of FUN on that day.. ^.^





Lunch time!! OMG, we're so damn hungry..and the F&B are so bloody expensive ok!!




After a tiring day, we decided to let our foot relax for abit, in a "geli" way; Fish Spa!! Ting Ting, now I know how you feel the other day, VERY "geli" ohh!! Although, I do think that it's kinda "funny" as we are actually paying to feed other people's fishes.. haha.. Anyway, it's worth paying to experience something different & ridiculous sometimes.. In fact, we thought of buying these fishes so that we can do this for infinite times.. :p









Flying Fox!! It's VERY fun, BUT it'd be better if it's HIGHER and STEEPER!! hehe..



Time to show off our skills of using timer & "self-capturing"... :p



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann,
1) Think u can file a safety-concern complain and put yr name as
"Ms. Pro Roller-Coaster".

2) Hehe... really can't describe the 'geli'ness leh~
Welcome to the Fish Spa Club~

~CAL~ said...

Lolz.. Why you use point form?? Funny la you.. haha..

You know what, when i was waiting for the rides, i used to imagine, "IF i'm the manager here...if...." :p

Talked about Fish Spa, so paiseh u know.. My younger sis and i screamed the loudest.. Then she always move here and there ended up most of the fishes ran to my elder sis and cousin's foot.. Lolz..

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha~

D other day I also sitting beside some kids. Each time they move, more fishes on me. >_<

~CAL~ said...

Lolz.. Good la!! I want more fishes but all ran away.. So sad.. :p

Anonymous said...

hi i'm syah..

it's sunway lagoon season pass!
adult(all parks)= RM388/year *normal price=RM72/day
family-2adult,2children(all parks)= RM1058/year *normal price=RM256/day

anyone interested plz gimme a call/sms..
03-56390000(sunway office)
016-6671805(mobile)

*free entrance for you and 40% discount for additional friends(6 max) for the whole year!
come everyday also can.. :)
plus 50% discount for any sunway room rates and lots more!