Tuesday 24 June 2008

Durian Season!!! Bunny likes durian too?!?!

2 days ago... When my dad and I were on the car, passing by a durian stall...

CAL: Dad, is it now the beginning of durian season??
Dad: Yup.
CAL: That means during July is the perfect time to buy durians lo??
Dad: Yup.
CAL: What about August??
Dad: No more I guess.
CAL: HaaRRRRR?!! But I wanna eat durian!!
Dad: Next year lo…
CAL: (=.=)...


Then yesterday, my mum called me in the afternoon and said...

Mum: Hey, make sure you’re at home the whole day k??
CAL: I will, but WHY??
Mum: Mr. Kang will bring us some durians from Muar, he owned a durian farm remember??
CAL: Of course I remember!! Every year we get free durians from him. Don’t worry mum, I’ll open the door big big for him. WakakaKAAA...



Here are the durians!! Thank you Mr. Kang!! ^.^


~~Yummy~~


While we were eating, Boony was eating too...


When we were finished...


Boony is still eating...
Boony: I LOVE durian shell...


After an hour, the durians became like that...
Boony: Please, let me eat... I really like durian shell…


2 hours later...
Boony: I need to rest for abit...


Few minutes later...
Boony: 2nd round!!


3 hours later... The durians became like that!!! Almost “botak”!!!



After that, I tried to stop Boony from eating the durians... I then put all the durians in a basket...



BUT............



It didn’t work!!!




Boony, sometimes I really wanted to limit your diet coz the MORE you EAT, the MORE you “PRODUCED”!!!

But you’re simply TOO CUTE and reminds me of something...

A very famous brand, do you know what brand is that??


This is what we call as Tarepanda/趴地熊...


And this is Tarebunny/趴地兔 maybe?? Lolz...



Until now, we’re still uncertain whether Boony is a male or female...


BUT this photo shows us that...



......you must be a little baby GIRL... **love love**

4 comments:

toi toi said...

wahhh.. one word... ''syiokk'' ah!! so nice, y eat durian never call me along also.. hehehe.. she is so cute larrr.. reminds me of my tee tee last time.. hahaa... very ''wai sek'' also

~CAL~ said...

My bunny finish up the durians for you mah.. haha..

Tee Tee? A bunny too?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Ur arnab is so funny and cute. loves to eat liu lian just like u!!!

~CAL~ said...

Yup yup.. Just as cute as the owner.. wakakakaaa..