Tuesday 23 February 2010

Itchy....ITCHY!!!!

Very itchy AAaahHHH!!! Damn stupid itchy rashes!!!

Yesterday, i suddenly have this skin allergy problem.. Having itchy rashes all over from my waist level till my neck, as well as my ears! As what quoted by Dr. Martin, it has to be cured IMMEDIATELY before it goes up to my face and causing me short of breath.. BUT as what we've expected from the general hospital, they just let me WAIT without giving me any immediate and proper injections! Damn it!!

THANKS to Dr. Martin, i finally got my injections much faster than it was supposed to. Just a few minutes after the injections, ALL the rashes are GONE! If only you guys could work more efficiently, i won't have suffered so long by waiting 3 hours you know!

When i thought everything would be fine after that...but unfortunately...it is NOT... This morning when i woke up, the stupid itchy rashes are back AGAIN! This time, the rashes are projecting downwards from my waist level...not that bad still... After i had the medicine, it stops spreading, finally.. Phew~

Since i didn't eat anything (except a glass of Milo) for breakfast, i started to feel hungry before my lunch is packed. Therefore, i just grabbed anything that's reachable from me in the room...which is the Munchy's chocolate hazelnut wafer cubes~ Few minutes after eating that, i can feel that my body is itchy-ing again.......not again.....

Now, both my arms and hands are full of rashes...a bit on my back and my shoulder...over my waist and my buttock....and a bit on the my thighs and my legs... Come on, STOP spreading PLEASE!!! AAaaarrRRGGGGggggghhHH!!!!!

Thinking back...
...yesterday after eating a piece of biscuit (containing peanuts), my body suddenly feel itchy...
...after that, we went to Kajang and had satay (with the peanuts-like gravy) for dinner, then the rashes are getting worse...
...then today after eating the hazelnut biscuits, i realised, the rashes are getting worse AGAIN!!!

Don't tell me that i'm seriously allergy to nuts man!! I LOVE nuts!! How can i SUDDENLY allergic to nuts!?!? This is so unfair!! No way!! AAaarrGGgggHHHH!!! ITCHY like HELL!!! (>.<)

9 comments:

S.A. said...

That's what I thought also, you love nuts so much, and now suddenly your body has allergic reaction to nuts, it is so unfair and unfortunate. But sis, you have to stop eating that ok? It is for the good of your body. :)

Rei said...

Maybe it has something to do with the wrong combination of food and results in an allergy to nuts. I hope your body gets rid of it soon and take care, ya?

~CAL~ said...

Sis: No worries, don't think i'm allergic to nuts after a second try. haha~~~!

Rei: You're right, it must be some combination of food that causes that. Oh well, it takes time for me to find that out. I'll take care~ Thanks! :)

ccy said...

Nice ler my satay,
lucky u willing to risk ur life to try, haha!!!

~CAL~ said...

Haha! Yup! Best chicken satays that i've tasted so far~ Thanks to my skill of re-heat it maybe? haha!!

ccy said...

like that oso, den my satay become ur satay loo, haha!!

anyway, kelantan satay proved to win over kajang satay, haha!!!

~CAL~ said...

I only tried the chicken one le...i want lamb satay can? haha!

Kajang's satay is bigger in portion and more consistent in size. Kelantan's still need to improve on that ya. :p No doubt, the sauce is better than Kajang's la. :)

I WANT MORE SATAYS!! hehe!!

fieeee said...

Oh~ bye bye nutella...

~CAL~ said...

Eeffie!! Unfortunately, Nutella is TOO EXPENSIVE in M'sia lo.. If it's not, i'd have bought it and eat everyday! :p