Monday 5 May 2008

***Pissed Off***

Sometimes, people tend to say the wrong thing at a wrong time (not intentionally maybe?) or do stupid things, which then lead to unnecessary dispute. Some people agree that dispute only happens because you care and you love each other. This is quite true, in a sense that you won’t even want to bother with people that you’re not even close with. But in other hand, it also creates much more misunderstanding if things are not settled in a proper way. Well, I can only say, reading people’s mind is a big knowledge. In fact, no one can afford to please everybody else, neither do I.

I hardly ever get pissed off at people because I really hate dispute (unless if there are ridiculous things happen on me). At most, I’ll get angry for a day or maybe just a few minutes or few hours. Remain silence is what I always do so that dispute don’t get worse. By doing this, people won’t know what their problems are (which is a bad thing here). But somehow, I’d rather you find out what your problem is, than me telling to you. The reason for this is, I respect you as a knowledgeable person and I aspect you to think of that. To be frank, I really respect people that understand their faults and try their best to make improvements. These people are rather mature and are actually giving themselves a room for growth. I RESPECT you people that have such character.

Too bad, not everyone has such character. Recently, there is a VERY ridiculous “person” doing ridiculous things to me. Didn’t you know that YOU ARE pissing me off so badly?!?! I really think I have to clarify it AGAIN here because that “person” doesn’t seem to understand my language. I do understand that some people like privacy and refuse to reveal their real identity to the public. I seriously don’t mind if you’re using a nickname. But for god sake, you’re illegally using my name and my friend’s name to leave messages in our “chatbox”!!! What’s your intention?!?! I really DON’T understand!!! Can YOU tell me WHY?!?!?! If YOU ARE reading this now, I just want to tell you that I roughly know who you are. For this moment, I don’t have any concrete evidence to shoot you. And my final words to you is, you better STOP doing this because it really irritating, annoying and pissing me off!!! Be more mature OK??

7 comments:

CEST LA VIE said...

To the person who hurt my sister , plz beware that she have many brothers to take k of her!!! if u do watever thing that hurt my sister!!! U will know what going to happen to u in later time!!! ann chill ya!!! anything call us yam cha!! wait ya come back!!

bro , Sam and jeff , wai keen

Jason Wong said...

I want to hunt him too .. Maybe he/she is just trying to draw your attention.. Pissed off too,he used my nick too..

~CAL~ said...

Thanks a lot buddies.. I so "gam dong".. Thanks for the support.. **tear drops**

That fellow seriously "TOO OVER"!!! Still using yours & my name in our "chatbox"!!! WTH!!!

toi toi said...

haha, maybe this person is a stalker, or he is your secret admirer.. so he is just trying to get your attention desperately.. kekeke

~CAL~ said...

(=.=)lll... Whatever that is... I know who he is now... And the point is, i'm no longer talking to him... I hate being fooled!!

magicspirits said...

u damn funny. maybe you shouldn't put "speak as you wish" then. :P hehe~

~CAL~ said...

Lolz.. Maybe you're right.. I shall change it.. =P