Thursday 17 April 2008

Extreme & Random

Well, i think today (i mean yesterday since it's already 4am now) shall be a day for rememberance.. My frieds had finally passed up their final year design and i on the other hand was done with my damn dissertation.. Therefore, we thought of treating ourselves better.. During dinner time, my roommate drove us all the way to Milwaukee at Balakong for western food.. After dinner, we went back home.. At around 11pm, they decided to go for supper at Broga and i followed since i've nothing much to do at home.. When we reached Broga, the shop was not open.. Then they decided to take a small adventure to Lenggeng+Beranang.. None of us had ever been there and not surprisingly, it is actually a very small and remote town with nothing much to eat at that time except for Malay food..

Because of that, we decided to drive all the way to Serembam, for another night's adventure.. Although this place is much more civilised than Lenggeng+Beranang, but still, there ain't any Chinese restaurant for us to have supper.. And in the end, we ended up in Jalan Ipoh for dim sum..

All in my life, i really seldom do such extreme and random things.. This just ain't my usual style of doing things without much thought or plannings.. Well, i'm not as adventurous as them maybe.. =P Anyway, it was a great adventure and this was probably the last time i can have such adventure with them seeing that they are all going to graduate soon.. :(

p.s.: 4 hours of adventures...I think it's sufficient enough for us to drive to Ipoh and come back...but we drove to Jalan Ipoh instead... =P

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

~CAL~ said...

Thanks.. :)

toi toi said...

hahaha, better get used to it cause we are definitely gonna do lotsa crazy things in Taiwan, time to let's things roll.. hehehe

~CAL~ said...

Actually i'm quite sad that they decided not to come here anymore.. Coz...coz...sigh... :(

Since we are going to do crazy things in Taiwan, that makes me feel more delightful now.. hehe..

I realised Capris are really extreme and random, sometimes.. I really can't wait to see what sort of crazy things you'd think of to do in Taiwan.. haha..

toi toi said...

alamak.. u and your zodiac signs again.. hahaa.. i won't be doing too extreme stuffs.. don't worry.. haha.. at least not alone, i am gonna make u do extreme stuffs with me too!! wakkaka

~CAL~ said...

Lolz... I don't mind that.. I will drag you along with me to ride roller coasters.. Roller coasters in Taiwan are not too bad also oh.. wakakakakaakaa...

toi toi said...

ehhh.. after all the rides u took in CP still not enough meh? i am not spending any money to go into any more parks.. as in amusement parks.. =P

~CAL~ said...

Eh.. I'm missing all these COOL rides you know.. Trust me, we must at least go to one of the amusement parks in Taiwan... You won't regret about it.. And you have no choice, i'll definitely drag u along with me... wahahahaa....

toi toi said...

owh no.. never never again... haha.. i will cling and tied myself to the pole..

~CAL~ said...

No way.. I thought u said we MUST to crazy things?? I'll tie u tidely with me.. You're no way to run.. Nyek nyek nyek..

S.A. said...

dear sis, you make me laugh after reading the last sentence "you could actually drive back to Ipoh with that 4 hours instead you went to Jln Ipoh".. it was extreme but unforgettable experience ya. I was laughing loudly, and dad asked me why are you laughing by you own!! I said, No No. I am reading Chai Ann's Blog!! hehe. well, glad for you to have funs with you unimates!!

~CAL~ said...

Lolz.. Sis, you're damn funny la.. The way you wrote this comment was a bit "formal".. haha..

Well, it really was an unforgettable experience.. :)

Die lo.. Dad knew i have blog then?? He's so "negative" about us having blog you know.. Die die die..

CEST LA VIE said...

sob sob lee chai ann

~CAL~ said...

Hey bro!!! Didn't know you have Blogspot also.. =P

Don't sob la... Chill chill!!

p.s.: I've left comment in your blog.. ^.^