Thursday 17 April 2008

Am I the Luckiest Person on this Planet??

YEAH~~~ I'm soooOOOoooo happy that i've finally done with my disssertation report regarding Sanitary Landfill.. FINALLY!!!! An 8000 words(although i ONLY done a min of 7500) report may seem very little to some people.. But for me, it's a disaster.. Imagine that i can actually sitting in front of the laptop and stoning for the whole day without any progress!!! Well, i'm a TOTAL failure in writing essays..

As usual, i like to procrastinate my work to the very last minute.. 8 months were given to us but only 1 month's of efforts had been putting in.. =P Since last Friday, i've been having an unusual life style in order to finish up my damn report; stayed up till 6/7am and woke up around 12pm to do work.. Under such stressful condition, i've totally lost my appetite for few days.. Even after so many days of sleepless night(not total sleepless though), i'm still not done with it.. A day before submission, i still left about 2k more to write!!! At that moment I was like, "Shit!! how am i going to crap things out and get it done by tomorrow!?!?!) However, I'm VERY fortunate to have friends that actually helped me on this.. Without their help, i don't think i can even finish it on time.. I LOVE you girls so much!! :)

Lesson learned: NEVER EVER procrastinate your work.....

No comments: