Tuesday 15 January 2008

A Bad Day or A Bad Year???!!

Today was my last day of exams.. I didn't do well, but that's not my point here.. My feeling now is happy but yet depressed!! The reason is ONLY one, I had broken my very first & also hard-earned laptop last night!! It fallen vertically down to the floor from my shoulder.. Although I'm not very tall & the laptop didn't even split into half, but its LCD screen was internally cracked.. Most people told me that it's really hard to get a replacement for LCD screen, and if it's possible, the price is gonna be sky high!! Anyway, you must be wondering why it was on my shoulder, well, i was just being stupid you see.. Sigh..

Do you believe in Chinese fortune's predictions?? To be frank, I don't.. Just few days ago, my friend told me that "rabbit" is going to have a BAD year in 2008.. Well, was this only a bad day for me or it is actually going to be a bad year for me??

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?????????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont so sien la u!!!
we mst believe in faith, but we mst also believe that we can change faith!

nxt time dont carry edwin like that! and as much as you can be depressed about it now, it is better to use the time to think of a way to fix problem!theres no use to dealt in the situation too long, but i know its so sad!!!
edison losing a beloved bro again!

and may this be a lesson to you, to think through something before you actually do it! and not jst do things as you wish bluntly!
details are important, and things can be different!

jst want you to know, i'm jst telling you as a closed friend that you really dont think before you to anything! and thats bad. its ok if you say i 38, but i'm jst hoping the best for you.

<3

~CAL~ said...

Well, i did think before i do anything k.. Is just that, that day i was too tired for staying up late.. And I'm asking around for help also.. Isk...

toi toi said...

who is edwin? omg, do u actually name your laptop?? well, u can try going to lowyat and survey for a cheap price.. but try not to go Imbi ya, that time my friend laptop because practically useless after the Imbi guy tried to fix it.

~CAL~ said...

Edwin is my laptop.. haha.. My roommate named it actually.. Hers one is Edward and QH's one is Edison.. Funny right.. Lolz..

But my friends told me not to go Lowyat woh.. I may go to Toshiba's HQ and see how first.. :)

toi toi said...

toshiba's HQ sure better la.. but then hor, their spare parts more expensive than Low Yat but at least u can depend on them not to mess up further.. haha.. but make sure u ask how much is the price 1st.. before agreeing for them to fix your laptop, otherwise, the bill might come up to a bomb!

~CAL~ said...

Lolz.. Ya, i did called and asked and the price is around 1.5k to just replace a new LCD screen!!!!! So, i was just planning to pay them for checkings and get a 2nd hand LCD elsewhere... But i haven't ask how much it would costs me for checking.. Hopefully it won't cost much la.. :) Btw, how's Taiwan trip?? Has your boss permits you the holidays??