Monday 14 December 2009

A Terrible Me & A Wonderful You

I was lying on my bed...staring on the ceiling...
...and thinking deeply of what you were trying to consult me last night...
I know it damn well too, you're always there when i need you...
...and even sacrificing your precious time and sleeping hours...
...to talk to a wood like me...

Dunno since when, i become so ignorant and hurting you all the time...
...and worst of all, i don't even noticing that...
It is really not fair...
...not fair at all for you to care for such terrible person like me...

I was thinking...am i really born to have a heart of stone?
I never notice i am actually such a terrible person...until you told me so...
I really dunno how to care nor to love the people around me...
I really dunno why...

I know i should be very grateful
...because even if i am such a terrible person...
...people like you, my beloved families, my lovely bro and even my sir...
...are always there to concern about me...

I really should...and i really will
...learn to care and love the people around me more...
...maybe not by words...but definitely by actions...

I know myself very well
If i know of someone that really cares and loves me with their true heart
I will do the same too
But my actions could be indirectly and less obvious...
...but that's just me...

Lastly, to my beloved bro
Even if i can't find a true love in my entire life...
...like what you said, "there's no true love in this realistic world"...
I won't really care less
What most important to me is
~true love from my families and friends~

10 comments:

likmin said...

not agree to this statement
"there's no true love in this realistic world"...

by the way, at least i'll be your loveable friend :P

~CAL~ said...

To my loveable Alonso Min!~

Of course i do believe in true love still. And that's what I've been looking for all these years...

That phrase was actually quoted by my friend. And you're the 2nd person agreeing with me of this wrong statement! haha!

p.s.: You ah, don't let LaLa wait you for so long laa... :p

maumau said...

好多英文
彩彩恩~
貓貓的love閃亮亮
哈哈 亮死你


alonso min~在大馬的時候可以再看你駕車嗎? 哈哈 我會讓啦啦坐你旁邊的

Anonymous said...

Hie Ann :
看完此文, 想问:“Ann! 你最近还好吗! ”
希望你天天快乐。Good Luck and Happy all the time.

~CAL~ said...

猫猫~!
妳真的快亮死我啦 哈哈!Miss you! ^^
Alonso Min 一定会驾车的
他的车就只载拉拉好了~ :p

这位无名人士
请问你是谁呢?
虽然不知道你是谁
但还是要谢谢您的关心
我很好 谢谢!:)

nicky said...

彩恩~你不是木頭阿~
你在溫泉裡像條活魚一樣,活力四射的跳躍!
不要再甩男人了啦,我都要為他們哭哭了

Jason Wong said...

Dear ann, It depends on which perspective that we are referring to. I would say trust your own feeling always. As true love is comfortable, and would come naturally. That is the time when you were struck by the cupid's arrow.
all the best!

Anonymous said...

本人是谁不重要, 只希望你笑口常开。

~CAL~ said...

Nicky~!
我好怀念台湾温泉的硫磺味呢~ 哈哈!
如果可以在冬天里泡温泉应该很棒吧?
但一定要穿衣服啦。。。 :p
邦邦很爱妳啊~ 妳好幸福噢~

Jason!
"As true love is comfortable, and would come naturally"; i will always remember this golden phrase by you! Really thanks for your advice buddy!~ ^^

To anonymous,
Thanks for your concern. :)

Haw said...

love is just a matter of feeling.. I never have true love until I get married..