Saturday 18 October 2008

~More Updates~

Alright, i shall make this simply and fast!! (>.<)
First of all, i wanna show some pictures of 3 pretty trees~ **LOVE**



They were so leafy when we first saw~




Days later....



....the leaves are getting lesser....


But luckily, we managed to snap a pic before they become "botak"~ :p


The "Civil-ers" from M'sia~ (^.^)


~Sunset during Autumn~


Secondly, i wanna say thanks for a friend who had treating us a NICE dinner at her house~


"Thanks Stella(2nd from left)!!" Your cooking is MUCH better than mine~! haha~


Lastly, i wanna thanks a bunch for those who had wished me from across the world or celebrated my 21st birthday, here in the UK~ Thanks alot guys~!! (^.^)


Kebabs with chips and chicken wings, Rice & pitta with lamb and chicken meats PLUS mayo sauce, tomato sauce and garlic sauce!! I LOVE Charcoal Grill~ Yummy~


Thanks for the treat~! (^.^)


May ALL my dreams come true~ I have so sO SOooOO many dreams~ HAHA!


Lovely cheese cake & is very delicious~


Doritos with CHEESE and pasta sauce?


Ken preparing his very own, "secret recipe"~ Very nice ohh~


The Civil-ers: Alex (from HK), Ken, Ting, Jason and I~



ONE thing good about getting older is.......


......I'm legal to buy alchohols in the UK & USA~!! ~~WooHoo~~

4 comments:

grassonleaf said...

happy birthday to uuuuuuuu

~CAL~ said...

Although it's a little bit late for wishing me, but it's the thought that counts though~
Thanks ohh~! :)

ccy said...

u hav d same birthday like mine, they cooked a dinner 4 me, the food was very very nice, haha!! Alan made a unbaked cheese cake 4 us ler, jealous ma, haha!!! next time maybe we can celebrate 2gether...

~CAL~ said...

Wah.. You damn bad lo.. Purposely make me jealous la.. Lolz..

If Kok Tien didn't told me, i seriously don't know you and Laang Shyh are actually borned in Oct as well!!

Oh yeah~! If next time we're celebrating together, i'll make sure Alan make one cheese cake for us all.. :p