Friday 19 October 2007

~~Life~~

“Change is the law of life: For those who look only to the past and the present are definitely going to miss the future…” (Taken from an article)

This phrase has given me a **blink** which reminds me that I ought to stop thinking of the past; all the wonderful memories I’ve had for the past 3.5 months in USA. I just can’t resist myself for not thinking about that. How come?? Damn!! Plus all the stresses and responsibilities I’m having now have driven me to an unbearable stage of insomnia! ~~ ArrRggHhh~~ So, I think I shall start adopting the moral principle of this phrase; learn to let go and seek for my future… **blink blink**

The puzzle of my life is expanding gradually since the day I understood the meaning of life. So, when will the puzzle be completed then? I’d say, not until the day I could finally meet the “people” in another “world”. All this while, I’ve experienced lots & lots of wonderful and also awful things, and of course, there are lots more things for me to learn when time goes by. Life goes on, of all the people that I met, how many of them will still remember me in the future?? I won’t know nor shall I say I shouldn’t be bother much. >.<

Anyway, I’m very glad and appreciate all of you who had once, who would still or who have yet to be the pieces of my puzzle. Without you guys, the puzzle of mine could never be so magnificent. And not to forget, I wanna say thank you to all of you who actually remember my b’day. I really appreciate you guys a lot for your greetings, the celebrations or even surprises, the gifts, the cards and the cakes… Thank you so much. ^_^

The girls...

Group pic at Neway KTV...

I was forced to wear this funny hat at Souled Out Cafe!!

1 year older de.. sob.. But I'm still TOO young to drink legally at USA though.. haha..

Group pic at Souled Out.. ^^

~~Family portrait~~

Me & my family...

Group pic at Milwaukee Steak House..

Thanks to my friends; my "creamy" look...

Group pic at TTS2..

Qianhui, thank you so much for the surprise video!! I shall declare that you're definitely a potential stalker.. haha.. For those who want to view the video, please log on to Teresa's blog; sharpentheaxe.blogspot.com.. =P

Oh ya, Happy Birthday Lik Min!! ^_^

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is like a box of chocolates! you will never know what's its flavour, until you taste it!

sweet? bitter? crunchy? nutty? milky?

=)
sadnya...you say i'm a stalker!
i stalk you because of you k? *eh, sounds wrong...*

well, fyi, you are one of the puzzles in my life!

heee...

~CAL~ said...

Well, what's the meaning of "fyi"??
Btw, I don't think I'm one of the puzzles in your life...

...I should be at least a portion of the puzzles in your life.. ^_^

toi toi said...

fyi= for your information lar

aiyoo.. chai ann, u must chat online more often la and come out from the jungle.

anyways, it's so true la the quote at the starting of the blog, I do find myself sometimes dwell in the past too much! be it good or bad memories, i'm such a sentimental person but one gotta move on and to experience more in Life!

~CAL~ said...

Lolz.. Thanks to your info, now i know the meaning of fyi de.. ^^

I wanted to come online more often also but in the jungle got no connection mah.. What to do!! >.<

You know what, speech and action are 2 different things.. I thought i could keep moving on without looking to the past.. But it's NOT easy!! We just couldn't erase our memories although we wanted to.. But at least i'm not having insomnia anymore, that's one thing good for me.. ^_^

See you in 3 days time!!

Anonymous said...

haha...fyi...you are so slow lar!!!
if you occupied a portion of the puzzle in my life NOW, then next time not enough space to place you already...
then should i erase you???
hahaha...=p

toi toi: hehe...capri's really likes to hang on to their past...things they are familiar with, but learn to let go sometimes...because i had been through 'the' process...=)

anyway, CA online more often also no use...she cannot improve one.
cause she SLOW!!!

toi toi said...

qh: I know what exactly what you mean, but i am trying to change more and learning to accept changes too. I guess not all changes at bad, some are really for the better actually!

Right Chai Ann, you know what I mean right?

Anonymous said...

Hello~~~dear Chai Ann~

I'm really really SORRY that I'm late><~plz forgive me~~~Now I live with my relatives in Taipei, so I can't use the Internet.
生日快樂啦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
It's true that life goes on, but I really miss everyone in CP...

~CAL~ said...

First of all, I know I'm SLOW but I can't do anything with that you see.. I'm not a computer; I can't just change the RAM and function faster.. I CAN'T multi task and that's a FACT!!! Stop bullying me you Capricorns.. >.<

QH: If next time you've not enough place to place me, I'll buy a Terabyte external hard disk for you to place me k.. Good enough?? Lolz..

TT: Of course i understood.. I'm not that slow k.. haha.. It's great to know that you're trying to change more, changing to become less spoilt right.. haha.. jkjk.. The 2 words "Let Go" is so damn easy to say but when you want me to do it, it's just so damn hard.. Sigh.. What can i say, Libras are just too sentimental.. wohohohooo..

HELEN!!! No wonder we all can hardly see you online.. But I'm not any good than you though coz you could hardly see me online also.. haha.. Thank you so much for your greetings.. It's alright to be late, it's the thought that counts you see.. ^_^ I hope you're doing fine in Taipei.. GAMBATE!! Anyway, i miss everyone(not exactly everyone, some i guess..haha)in CP too.. I'm "trying" so hard to "let go" but i just can't.. sobsob..