Sunday 23 September 2007

Welcome Home + Mooncake Festival's Party!!!

Today, my lovely family, my aunt, uncle & cousins had organised a simple but lovely party at home, to welcome me back in M'sia and also an early Mooncake Festival's celebration.. So touching.. ^^

We went for jogging in the evening (my mum was having her personal concert at home).. We had a banquet at home after jogging (my mum has finally stopped singing).. After dinner, everyone was scattered around the house, chit chatting and resting (my mum started singing AGAIN!!) Before midnight, we’ve had a small celebration to welcoming me; cake, mooncakes, peanuts, “keropok”, & wine!!! (my mum is still singing!!!) Basically mum was torturing my ears the whole day with all the OLD songs.. Sigh.. What to do, she loves singing a lot I guess.. haha..

Ever since I was back in M'sia, my stomach has never feels hungry, at all!! Been eating so much; like a PIG!!! Lolz.. Have the thought of losing some weight but I’ve not putting any afford into that yet... Everyone said I looked "round" now!!! Sad... >.<

After tomorrow, I’ll be going back to the reality life of torture ---> STUDY!!! NO!!! But one thing good about going back to school is I could finally fulfill my dream of DIET into ACTION ---> BADMINTON!!! ^_^


Chocolate cake!!


Me & the cake, the mooncakes, the dragon fruits, & also yam!! ~~yummy~~


Family portrait.. ^^


My lovely aunt & me..


Mummy & daddy (my little sister was sleeping on the sofa)..
~~~~~singing & singing & singing~~~~~

1 comment:

toi toi said...

yoo hoo, after I sent the email only I realized I forgotten to put in my blog add... again! so here it goes. sharpentheaxe.blogspot.com