Monday 23 April 2007

Happy Birthday to My Sisters!!

Last Saturday was my elder sister's 21st birthday.. We had a small celebration for her with our family and cousins.. We fried some "keropok", prepared some "cincau" & fruits, and also bought some pizzas, roasted duck, and KFC for dinner.. My younger sis invited her friends too to celebrate her belated birthday which was fall on last Monday..


Happy Family!! Too bad my younger sis's friend weren't there as they had went back home..


~~~Make a Wish, Make a Wish~~~


There you off, candle...


Family portrait...


Aunt Coral, popo & my family...


My cousins and my sisters.. 5 pretty girls.. kekeke..


This was how my sister enjoying her piece of cake.. Lolz..


Making great afford to show all her presents... :)


A SPECIAL gift for my sister.. Happy le.. ^_^


Showing off her presents de.. haha..

No comments: