Sunday 1 April 2007

Things Got Abandoned & Things Get Started!!

Ya you're right... My friendster's blog is gonna be abandoned forever... To be frank, I’m totally numb in computing and feel helpless to make my blog looks better... That’s why I’ve chosen Blogspot; I’ve a really brilliant and kind and helpful (sometimes la...not always though...keke) sister that can do me a favour anytime, anywhere… Arigato Onesan!!

No doubt that here’s gonna be a new place for me to blog and write rubbish or maybe meaningful stuffs as well… But still, I’ll be keeping my old style of blogging which everyone that knows me well will understood what I meant… I’ll definitely write and update my lovely blog “once in a blue moon”… You know la, I’m kinda busy and of course excellent things do take quite some time to be done right… haha… Okla, just to be frank again, I’m just being LAZY & my great minds will get “out of service” sometimes… I only write when I have the mood and ideas to write… So, only read my blogs when you’re really have nothing else better to do…

Since this is my very first blog in Blogspot, I’m gonna share something really nice (in my opinion) to you all… This is a poem that I stolen from somewhere… Don’t ask me where and how I get it coz it’s gonna take me ages to explain every single details to you and it’s not important anyway…

Today I was reminded of you,
Taken back to a special place in time.
And as I thought of you,
A certain sort of sadness filled my heart.
Even though the memories we have are beautiful,
And thinking back on them fills my heart with joy.
My eyes also swell with tears because we are so far apart,
And I miss you very much.

Do you not think that this is such a nice poem?!?! I’m not sure whether it was written by the person that I stolen from or not… I know this is such a depressing poem but it’s very meaningful to that person anyway… You may feel that he/she might just have a failure in love affairs or maybe their love ones have gone abroad or maybe left them forever and ever and etc… There are plenty of possibilities anyway…

And here’s another nice “stuff” that I wrote (I got the idea from somewhere and kind of just translated from it I think)… And thanks to my roommate, this is much better as compared to the first I wrote (loads of grammar mistakes…>.<)

“For those whose love is unrequited cannot compare to those who do not appreciate the one that loved them.”

The moral of this sentence is quite obvious of course… Just wanna cheer up those who have just experience heart broke that to never feel sad for those who do not appreciate the way you care or love… Life’s still a long journey to go for most of you and we shouldn’t have give up or look back… Look forward and live a better life!!

Okla, I think that’s all for my first blog… Hope you guys will enjoy it and do leave me comments if you like and I’ll really appreciate it… ^_^

p.s.: Just a reminder, my next blog is gonna take me months to finish… haha… My next stop is gonna be in USA!!! And will write about it till then… Take care buddies!!

No comments: