Sunday 6 September 2009

Bukit Tabur and Broga Hill~

Recently, i've fell in LOVE with hikings! Ever since i came back from the UK, i've explored to Bukit Gasing, Bukit Tabur and Broga Hill~ I'd say, Bukit Tabur was the BEST! It's challenging and the sceneries are awesome~!

There's a lake beside Bukit Tabur which i found out that some people actually called it as "梦湖" (fantasy lake).

Here's the nice view of the mountain and the Fantasy Lake~
by me

Nice shot~!
by Qianhui

Another nice shot~!
by Qianhui

The 2 young ladies and the 2 professional photographers that we met on the moutain~
Not to forget, the Queen of the mountain --> "小黄"
by me

Here's the photo that i liked most~!
by one of the professional photographers

Here's our tour guide, Kok Hoong~
by me

Qianhui and I @ the other side of the peak!~
by Kok Hoong

As for Broga Hill, the scenery was great too! But then, this hill is getting more and more famous...and we actually "jammed" on the hill a few times! Can you imagine that... (=.=)


The view of the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus~

This reminded me of "茶壶山" in Taiwan. The differences are, there's no Ocean Pacific view from here and there's no "pondok" and proper staircase up here. :p

A proof of some patriotic people that climbed up here on 31/08/09!

This is definitely NOT the end of my journey for the LOVES of hiking!
Bukit Tabur --> I'll be back for picnic!~
Broga Hill --> I'll be back for the sunrise~! ^^

~Hope to discover, challenge and conquer MORE "bukits" from now on~

2 comments:

S.A. said...

Sis, it's so nice going hiking. I wish I'm with you climbing the mountain. I want to go hiking too!! It's so nice!!

~CAL~ said...

Hi sis! Sure thing! Let's go hiking together when you're back!! :)

p.s.: Let's video chat tomorrow night.. About 10/11pm coz we're heading back to Ipoh now. Ciaoz~