Wednesday 8 August 2007

Got Sent Home..

Today was a rainy day AGAIN & i got sent home at 2pm(supposed to be at 6pm)!! Which was good anyway.. hehe.. Not in a moody mood anymore coz me and my roommate were having normal conversations after she moved out yesterday.. I'm now the queen of Room 49!! Wahahahaa.. As promised, here are more picture of my stay at Sandusky.. ^_^



Me & my 1st roommate; Miao Ting (on the day she went back to Taiwan..sobsob)


Me & my crews from Millennium Force!!! Not all the crews were here though.. >.<


Celebrating Dumpling Festival at Gold(girls' dorm) with friends from Taiwan & Malaysia **the only & precious dumpling we had in USA by someone special..keke**



We then went to the "beach" (it's actually Lake Erie)and took a walk..


Back to Gold & preparing for another Instant Noodles' Party(instant noodles from Taiwan, Malaysia & USA)!!


Group picture during the Instant Noodles' Party


Golf's Night for employees


Group pic during Golf's night


Mr. Potato's Night for employees..free fries & pops..


A day that i tortured my stomach at Ryan's Buffet


Food!!!


Group pic at Ryan's


Celebrating USA's National Day on July 4th at Mc Donald's


Outside of Mc D's


Soak City's Night to Beat the Heat for employees!!


Beat the Heat!! Beat the Heat!!


Unhealthy food that i normlly eat at Cedat Point..


More and more unhealthy food.. Gonna save money mah.. What to do.. sigh.. >.<


**That's all for today and more pics would be uploaded soon**

2 comments:

Lim Shenji said...

Hey buddy. I just went through the pics on your blog. I'm so glad you're having a great time there cos I've been so worried about you knowing that it's your first trip abroad. Anyway, glad to see you in one piece. I know we won't be able to see each other around this month but hopefully we'll be able to see each other at the end of this year. The Strike Team is soooo dead without you and we really need you back. Hahaha. That's all for now.

~CAL~ said...

Hi Shen Ji!! Long time no see.. I miss the Strike Team a lot too!! And ya, i'm still in one piece, a bigger piece than before though.. Lolz.. I really wish we could reunion the Strike Team at the end of this year man!! Must come back ya!! hehe.. Take care ya buddy.. ^_^

p.s.: Check your email k.. :)